The business operates a multi-disciplined practice providing accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. Located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne they employ 15 staff across the admin, financial planning, and accounting divisions. In FY21 the company reported topline revenue of $2.134m and Adjusted EBIT of $429k. Our client is a multi-award-winning financial services firm and have been servicing the local community for the past 30 years.
1,193 Total Clients
- 93 FP only
- 956 Accounting only
- 144 both Accounting and FP
$909k Contracted Recurring Revenue for FP Business in FY22
$917k Maintanable Earnings for Accounting Business in FY21
$150m Funds Under Management
• Average FUM per client of $667k.
• The practice has spent the past 5 years redeveloping its service offering to better service its long term and loyal client base. There has been a real focus on quality client service and a great opportunity for someone to expand the service offering and reap the rewards.
• Alternatively, a firm that is looking for best practice financial advisory team, process and operations would gain greatly from this practices operations.
• Excellent compliance history
• Significant referral opportunities with pipelines already established between Accounting and Financial planning.
Reason for Sale
The sole owner seeks to relocate interstate for family reasons.
There is a preference for a transition period no longer than 12 months. Our client seeks to ensure a smooth transition with the new owner and to remain involved with the business throughout the transition period.
Asset or Share Sale
Indicative offers subject to due diligence are invited; we expect offers to be around a multiple of 3 times Recurring Revenue plus 1 times Maintainable Earnings.
Purchase Price ~ 3 x $855,000 + 1 x $918,000 = $3,483,000
Download Business Profile Here