Founded in 2009, the business for sale operates a financial advisory practice which services 112 clients and is located in the Illawarra region of New South Wales (1 hour 15 minute drive South of Sydney). The business consists of two principal advisers, one office manager and one Administration staff. The practice's clients have an average FUM of $960,738 and has excellent profitability with an adjusted EBIT margin of 62%.
$997,496 Gross Revenue in FY23
$967,336 Recurring Revenue in FY23
$107 Million of Funds Under Management
The business is direct equities orientated
• Clients are longstanding, settled and trusting.
• Low risk purchase given the current owners willingness to remaining involved.
• Conservative client base and asset allocation.
• Large levels of operational efficiencies and synergy benefits which will help cut costs and maximise profitability.
• Existing Growth engines client referrals.
• The business is self-licensed and also a registered tax agent (No tax agent services have been offered to date, but the option exists).
Reason for Sale
One principal wants to redirect their focus to another passion of theirs whilst the other principal would like to move to a client relationships role rather than owning their own practice.
Both principals are open to remaining with the business during the retention period and beyond.
Indicative offers subject to due diligence are invited, we expect offers to be around a multiple of 3 times Recurring Revenue and above .
The purchase price will be based off the rolling twelve-month Recurring Revenue figures at completion of Due Diligence.
2 x Principal Adviser
1 x Office Manager
1 x Full-time Administration staff
Download Business Profile Here